Patient Balance Report
As you can see these statistics:
Knowing applicable patient balances help in a setup of patient payments plans before the service is provided if a patient has a financial hardship and eliminates writing off bad debts.
• Verify if the insurance is Active or Inactive and collect updated insurance information.
• Check for Current Co-payment, Co-Insurance, and Remaining Deductible.
• View previous balance to explain it to a patient.
• Generate statements for previous balances with a click of a button.
• Calculate applicable Co-Insurance and Deductible to be collected at the time of service.
• Our Medical Billing Services Keep track of all the payments received for the day.
• Calculate patients Out of Pocket cost for an upcoming Surgery/ Procedure.